dark matter Documentaries

Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

2014
1

Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey, a ground-breaking 13-part documentary series narrated by American Astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson looking at many aspects of what we have learned about the very nature of reality.   The series is a direct follow up to the landmark documentary "Cos[...]

Cosmos: A Personal Voyage - Carl Sagan

1980 Unrated

Cosmos with Carl Sagan makes one think deeply about the very fundamentals of our universe. Carl is one of the most well-known scientists in the world because of his ability to popularise scientific subjects by giving them profound meaning, a skill he demonstrates extensively in this documentary seri[...]

What The Bleep Do We Know

2004
1

What The Bleep Do We Know is a 2004 documentary film by William Arntz which presents a different view of the universe than the one we usually recognize.   In a traditional sense, we look at the universe based purely on what we can see with our eyes. If you except that is all reality consi[...]

The Universe: Dark Matter

2008
1

Did you know that we can only see around 4% of the universe? Since the observable universe spans a distance of more than 93 billion light years it really does make you wonder where the other 96% is. This documentary helps to spread light on this cunning question which is being worked on by scie[...]

A collection of dark matter documentaries to watch online.